October 28, 2022

Logitech Brio 505 vs the Original Brio

Recently, I had the opportunity to test Logitech's new Brio 505 ahead of its release. I provided a review of the camera for another website elsewhere but threw a quick video together to show a quick difference between the 505 and the original Brio.

The original Brio was released in 2017 and my specific camera is likely close to four years old as I am writing this. However, Logitech has been keeping up with the product updates and the camera is GA so it is still relevant. The below side by side has the 505 on the left and the original on the right in a typical home office, lower light scene. I switch the microphone between the two so you can judge the capture quality.


Below is an Amazon link to the Brio 500 (same as the 505, just in retail friendly packaging)

https://amzn.to/3Dq5zke