June 11, 2015

I want to test your product

That's right, I want to test your video conferencing related product.

Who
Over the last several years I have tested literally hundreds of video conferencing related products from a variety of companies. In just the past six months, I have tested hardware products from: Cisco, Polycom, Samsung, Plantronics, Radvision, Lifesize, Samson and Software products from: Zoom, Ezuce, Lifesize, StarLeaf, Airwave, Ubiety.


What
Your hardware, your software, camera, codec, or any other video conferencing related product. Special interest is anything that helps data collaboration.

Things I won't test: Networking equipment and overly complicated audio gear. Other than that, bring it on.


Why
Since I'm missing out on Infocomm this year, I need an outlet to see what's new and exciting in the industry. Plus, I enjoy trying new products. Sometimes I'll write a review about the product and other times I'll just provide feedback to the company who provided it. Mostly it's just for my own enjoyment and if anyone needs a recommendation for something, I am better equipped.

How
Just contact me via email (bhellard at gmail.com) or Twitter and we'll get started

When
Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment